Re: [existlist] Re: Existentialism and dating

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 4, 2001
      Et, all. I have followed the conversation regarding mating habits of the
      north american bull existentialist. It supports my contention that breeding
      is a hormonal exercise bereft of reason or for that matter accountability.
      It therefore takes me to a topic which relates most directly to both the
      intellectual diviance of sexual behavior and existentialism. That topic is
      will. Bill
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 4, 2001
        and tripletts quads etc.
        It would be nice to share with those around you.
        However if they would and I could I would
        take/fornicate all as well.
        Enjoy my friend enjoy
        Greg
        --- Jim Aiden <livewild@...> wrote:

        > Greg,
        >
        > if she exists and has a twin, I taking the both of
        > them.... moving to
        > Utah... and becoming a Mormon.
        >
        > J.Aiden
        >
        > ---------------------
        >
        > --- In existlist@y..., greg goodwin
        > <ggoodwin56@y...> wrote:
        > > Jim,
        > > Sorry about the long wait for a response but my
        > > Grandmother died sunday so I have been a bit
        > preempted
        > > as to my regular activities.
        > > When you find this woman, see if she a twin
        > sister
        > > for me.
        > > Greg
        > > --- Jim Aiden <livewild@h...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Greg,
        > > >
        > > > you seem to have all the bases covered. Any
        > woman
        > > > left over?
        > > >
        > > > I prefer highly intelligent, motivated,
        > saintly
        > > > girls, with a
        > > > great set of legs, a beautiful face, and a
        > > > dedication to orally
        > > > pleasuring me before and after cooking me
        > dinner.
        > > > Not asking much eh?
        > > >
        > > > Actually I'd 'settle' for an all right
        > looking
        > > > girl (if I can
        > > > orgasm once or twice a week, it's enough) but
        > > > someone that loves me
        > > > to death, will stay devoted, and someone that is
        > > > happy just being
        > > > with and taking care of me. I guess I should
        > add...
        > > > I have to respect
        > > > her.
        > > >
        > > > And I don't want someone that is unhappy
        > because
        > > > in the end I'll
        > > > end up on rack right alongside them. Hard to
        > find
        > > > happy people these
        > > > days though... especially woman. The media has
        > > > created a nightmare of
        > > > perfection for them to aspire to. Unfortunately,
        > > > noticed men seem
        > > > to be going in the same direction. Luckily, like
        > > > yourself, I am
        > > > already an ideal specimen for a breeding
        > male.....
        > > > yeah... really...I
        > > > think I'm falling for you... you are so
        > beautiful...
        > > > I love you so
        > > > much.... sorry honey....what do you mean I'm
        > > > judgmental... of course
        > > > I care about you...you make no sense....keep
        > away
        > > > from me....I'm
        > > > going to call the cops if you don't stop
        > hounding
        > > > me...
        > > >
        > > > Your right sometimes.... Waa-tish. Who's your
        > > > daddy? Say it.....
        > > > is much easier to handle.
        > > >
        > > > J.Aiden

        > > > --- In existlist@y..., greg goodwin
> [...]