Re: [existlist] Re: Existentialism and dating

  • greg goodwin
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 4, 2001
      Jim,
      Sorry about the long wait for a response but my
      Grandmother died sunday so I have been a bit preempted
      as to my regular activities.
      When you find this woman, see if she a twin sister
      for me.
      Greg
      --- Jim Aiden <livewild@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > back
      > > for more when YOU get ready.
      > > Girls who seem to rave on and on about things
      > they
      > > find important, then ask whats wrong baby, tell
      > mama
      > > and then when you try to speak she abruptly
      > changes
      > > the subject; things on your mind are not important
      > > her definitely are ones I leave alone.
      > > Women that carry on about old relationships (How
      > > great/bad someone was)leaves me quite cold.
      > > I cannot stop without going into the women that
      > are
      > > so impressed with thenselves that you should be
      > > grateful they will be seen with you (to top this
      > off
      > > these are usually the most average looking women,
      > go
      > > figure!)
      > > Greg
      > > --- Jim Aiden <livewild@h...> wrote:
      > > > << but I know which type I no longer have time
      > for>
      > > >
      > > > Greg,
      > > >
      > > > This is probably part of my problem Greg. I
      > > > understand what you
      > > > mean by type but I TRY (keyword) not to create
      > > > stereotypes. My mind
      > > > says 'types' are just conditioning. There are
      > > > simply people that
      > > > have tendencies that is all. Conditioning if the
      > > > will is present can
      > > > be changed over time. I have found I have been
      > able
      > > > to do this in
      > > > myself. Just like telling myself my emotions are
      > > > just chemicals at
      > > > work doesn't mean much in day-to-day operations.
      > > > More of a framework
      > > > to life that pushes me in certain directions and
      > > > attitudes.
      > > woman
      > > > (yeah yeah I know
      > > > that's hypocritical but at least I don't hurt
      > > > anyone's feelings) that
      > > > are NOT my type. However once I do become
      > involved
      > > > my moral code
      > > > seems to kick in to prevent me from emotionally
      > > > abandoning a person
      > > > simply because they do not conform to some
      > > > 'standard'.
      > > >
      > > > Usually I would never get mixed up with a
      > girl
      > > > like Kelly but
      > > > for whatever reason.... I did. So here I am.
      > > >
      > > > J.Aiden
      > > >
      > > > P.S. What kind(s) of woman do you avoid?
      > > >
      > > > Personally.... I tend to keep away from the
      > heavy
      > > > make-up, high
      > > > maintenance, loud judgmental type that put
      > everyone
      > > > down. I
      > > > definitely like nice people. 'Bad' girls are fun
      > > > ride once and a
      > > > while, but they tend to deep down be insecure
      > and
      > > > miserable, and
      > > > usually are not happy until you feel that way

      === message truncated ===

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Ryan Dewald
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 4, 2001
        Greg,

        My condolences. Were you close?

        -Ryan

        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 4, 2001
          I have been itching to get into the dating discussion but I've been too busy
          to broach such a broad issue. First off, Jim, well-worded dilemma I think
          it describes a phenomena with good fidelity.

          This woman's values in a mate, physical image and wealth are understandable
          values. Most of us can imagine someone either too ugly or too impoverished
          to be attractive to us and I think that you acknowledge this too Jim. So
          this girl's initial value system is at least understandable.

          What I wonder is if it's more that she fails to see the value of intellect
          and critical thought that bugs you. I also wonder if it isn't your critical
          thought that's got her coming back for more from you even though you,
          however anemically, repell her advances and if she actually DOES value
          critical though but just hasn't been exposed to a lot of it and hasn't done
          a lot of it herself.

          I recommend 3 options for avenues of action.

          1. Engage her in critical thinking often, plan it out ahead of time. Enjoy
          opening doors of perception for another person, so long as she appreciates
          it. But avoid having sex with her under these conditions since there is a
          natural power imbalance and someone will get hurt or messed up.

          2. If you really are annoyed by her, take her on a short journey through her
          own belief system and pop the seams wherever it's convenient. Explain to
          her why she's too thin, intellectually, for you. But if she's into some
          no-strings sex...

          3. If you really like her then I'd say you've gotta explain your concerns in
          the context of the fact that your eally like her and see what she has to
          say. Explain your philosophy and why you believe what you do, she ought to
          volunteer hers. If you can identify the differences and are both okay with
          them, then Rock On! If you can't, then it should be clear to you both and
          no one should get too hurt.

          Most of all HAVE FUN! It's the only life you get!

          I'm no expert or anything, but that's what came to mind on my shoestring
          budget of time.

          Good luck and do keep us informed!!

          Ryan the antichrist... I mean anarchist
        • Bill Harris
          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 4, 2001
            Et, all. I have followed the conversation regarding mating habits of the
            north american bull existentialist. It supports my contention that breeding
            is a hormonal exercise bereft of reason or for that matter accountability.
            It therefore takes me to a topic which relates most directly to both the
            intellectual diviance of sexual behavior and existentialism. That topic is
            will. Bill
            > Sorry about the long wait for a response but my
            > Grandmother died sunday so I have been a bit preempted
            > as to my regular activities.
            > When you find this woman, see if she a twin sister
            > for me.
            > Greg

          • greg goodwin
            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 4, 2001
              and tripletts quads etc.
              It would be nice to share with those around you.
              However if they would and I could I would
              take/fornicate all as well.
              Enjoy my friend enjoy
              Greg
              --- Jim Aiden <livewild@...> wrote:

              > Greg,
              >
              > if she exists and has a twin, I taking the both of
              > them.... moving to
              > Utah... and becoming a Mormon.
              >
              > J.Aiden
              >
              > ---------------------
              >
              > --- In existlist@y..., greg goodwin
              > <ggoodwin56@y...> wrote:
              > > Jim,
              > > Sorry about the long wait for a response but my
              > > Grandmother died sunday so I have been a bit
              > preempted
              > > as to my regular activities.
              > > When you find this woman, see if she a twin
              > sister
              > > for me.
              > > Greg
              > > --- Jim Aiden <livewild@h...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Greg,
              > > >
              > > > you seem to have all the bases covered. Any
              > woman
              > > > left over?
              > > >
              > > > I prefer highly intelligent, motivated,
              > saintly
              > > > girls, with a
              > > > great set of legs, a beautiful face, and a
              > > > dedication to orally
              > > > pleasuring me before and after cooking me
              > dinner.
              > > > Not asking much eh?
              > > >
              > > > Actually I'd 'settle' for an all right
              > looking
              > > > girl (if I can
              > > > orgasm once or twice a week, it's enough) but
              > > > someone that loves me
              > > > to death, will stay devoted, and someone that is
              > > > happy just being
              > > > with and taking care of me. I guess I should
              > add...
              > > > I have to respect
              > > > her.
              > > >
              > > > And I don't want someone that is unhappy
              > because
              > > > in the end I'll
              > > > end up on rack right alongside them. Hard to
              > find
              > > > happy people these
              > > > days though... especially woman. The media has
              > > > created a nightmare of
              > > > perfection for them to aspire to. Unfortunately,
              > > > noticed men seem
              > > > to be going in the same direction. Luckily, like
              > > > yourself, I am
              > > > already an ideal specimen for a breeding
              > male.....
              > > > yeah... really...I
              > > > think I'm falling for you... you are so
              > beautiful...
              > > > I love you so
              > > > much.... sorry honey....what do you mean I'm
              > > > judgmental... of course
              > > > I care about you...you make no sense....keep
              > away
              > > > from me....I'm
              > > > going to call the cops if you don't stop
              > hounding
              > > > me...
              > > >
              > > > Your right sometimes.... Waa-tish. Who's your
> [...]
              === message truncated ===

              http://shopping.yahoo.com