RE: [existlist] Where is beauty found?

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
      I think I'm in love. Just finished watching Final Fantasy staring beautiful
      Dr. Aki Ross. Have you seen the movie yet? Wonderful graphics. And a
      nifty story about finding earth spirits to combat the aliens.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
        Jim,
        I recall something said about getting to the gallery
        so I have tried and failed, so would you please inform
        me as to what I need to do for access.
        A million thanks, sorry no money
        Greg
        --- Jim Aiden <livewild@...> wrote:

        > I've added some images to the group photo gallery
        > that would be
        > quite funny if it were not so blantent how shallow
        > we can be. Seems
        > to be appropriate considering the subject of late.
        >
        > J.Aiden

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • Jim Aiden
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
          Greg,

          if you don't see a 'Photos' link on your left hand side, I think
          this question would be better posed to Eduard who experienced the
          same problem. It's free... but you offer me your first born if you
          like.

          R. Stiltskin?