Where is beauty found?

  • Jim Aiden
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
      I've added some images to the group photo gallery that would be
      quite funny if it were not so blantent how shallow we can be. Seems
      to be appropriate considering the subject of late.

      J.Aiden
    • Eduard Alf
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
        I think I'm in love. Just finished watching Final Fantasy staring beautiful
        Dr. Aki Ross. Have you seen the movie yet? Wonderful graphics. And a
        nifty story about finding earth spirits to combat the aliens.

        I've added some images to the group photo gallery that would be
        quite funny if it were not so blantent how shallow we can be. Seems
        to be appropriate considering the subject of late.

        J.Aiden

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • greg goodwin
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
          Jim,
          I recall something said about getting to the gallery
          so I have tried and failed, so would you please inform
          me as to what I need to do for access.
          A million thanks, sorry no money
          Greg
          --- Jim Aiden <livewild@...> wrote:

          > I've added some images to the group photo gallery
          > that would be
          > quite funny if it were not so blantent how shallow
          > we can be. Seems
          > to be appropriate considering the subject of late.
          >
          > J.Aiden

          http://shopping.yahoo.com
        • Jim Aiden
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
            Greg,

            if you don't see a 'Photos' link on your left hand side, I think
            this question would be better posed to Eduard who experienced the
            same problem. It's free... but you offer me your first born if you
            like.

            R. Stiltskin?