Re: JA, so what is it then?

  • Jim Aiden
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2001
      << "someone that is happy just being with ... taking care of me." >>

      Exactly what I said... somebody that would be happy doing it.

      This does not mean I would take advantage of it since this would
      not be an action of love on my part. But were I to get sick that a
      person would still be content... even though it might require them to
      feed me grapes while giving me naked sponge baths. You may call it
      worshipping or pitiful if you like... although I think most
      relationships I observe are more true to the latter statement.

      Forgive me for not succumbing to Hollywood ideals of what a
      relationship should be about... even though the psychology in modern
      western relationships is so obviously successful and enlightened.
      However to each his own...

      Romantic pitiful fool

      J.Aiden