Deconstruction and Tim Tiebow

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2010
      So the sports comentator says Tiebow will need be deconstructed and rebuilt if he is to become a first string pro quarter back. He will need to rework his footwork and quicken his pass release. I suppose you put up with all that work and change if you want to be a pro quarterback. Jim has announced he will deconstruct this group and reconstruct it in his concept of worth. Not while I am here.Jim is that kind of post modernist slasher who hacks and chops working systems to adjust them to his idiosyncrisys . Most of us were abused in one way or another when young. We got over it, grew through it.Like cop heads everywhere he is gonna have some rules about shit and he is gonna enjoy inforcement. Not here Jimbo, I`m your huckleberry.Bill