assisted suicide

    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 22, 2010
      Tom, I also agree. Only the state of Oregon and the countries of Belgium, the Netherlands, and Switzerland legally allow assisted suicide. Bill's option, while suitable for him, would be too messy and traumatic for whomever has to clean up after me. Terminally ill people shouldn't have to incriminate others in their simple wish to die. Compassion is an option, not a crime. Mary