Positioning Mary

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2010
      Maybe something like a song lyric...

      "So I have become the Middleman
      The gray areas are mine
      The in-between, the absentee
      Is a beautiful disguise

      So I keep my footlights shining bright just like I keep my exits wide
      'Cause I never know when it's time to go, it's too crowded now inside
      The dead can hide beneath the ground and the birds can always fly
      But the rest of us do what we must in constant compromise

      So I have become the Middleman
      The gray areas are fine
      The "I don't know," the "maybe so"
      Is the only real reply