Goading Mary

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2010
      *I'm more interested in why my opinion matters than to whom I am 'loyal.' To clarify my insignificant position regarding Afghanistan, you might reread post #42854. I respect the work of NGOs, especially those of Rory Stewart and Greg Mortenson. They see the need for limited military presence and humanitarian assistance in order to allow the Afghans to rebuild their own country.

      http://www.gregmortenson.com/2009/12/msnbc-dec-03-09/
      http://middleeast.about.com/od/afghanistan/a/rory-stewart-testimony.htm