Re: US Mercenaries Set Sights on Haiti

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2010
      Polly,

      You write:

      "There are times when Bill says stuff which is totally incomprehensible to me. Strangely enough, Mary or Louise have come in at such times and thanked Bill for his marvellous insights."

      Yes, I completely agree.

      Mary and Louise no longer criticize anything Bill says, as far as I can see.

      I admire their loyalty, but I do wonder if they have lost some of their impartial critical thinking.

      Jim