Escape from the rabbit hole

  • William
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 20, 2010
      I have been to Hispanola, many times. I would not enter Haiti but the Hatians were all around . I did not read about them on some steril site, I smelled them and it was not pleasant. I will not be lectured about the Carribbean as I have been there many times for many years. I did things there that possibly made a difference. I spent money on those people who worked, I did not text it to some charity. I tipped the people who were working,big time. I did not fling it out in an air drop. I took responsibility for the target of my money. It is in general getting better all through the region but Haiti is a terrible exception.
      I doubt you want to go there . They do not care if you are from NYC or the Big Easy. You could meet Hatians saftely in the DR. Talk to the Dominicans about them, it is not what you will read in a philosophy book. Bill