Re: [existlist]compassion

  • tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17 8:29 PM
      Wil,

      Peace, my brother, and I'd like to share with you and all an idea I've heard that I see promising. Anyone, we are in interaction with, try to relate to their higher nature.

      As John Lennon said once"Good guys, bad guys, that's all in the movies. It's all a battle betweeen Christ and Hitler in our minds. Lets hope Christ wins."

      Peace,
      Tom