Nietzsche and Svengali

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      It is control yourself or be controlled. Or rather, it is an awareness and a balancing act.

      Consciousness is both observer and the observed. There is no outside or inside. When an observer ceases to observe, there is nothing, except that which other observers are observing.

      Primordial stuff, the energy-matter dance? All the same. Human being is the only kind of being we can experience. We are un/fortunate organizations depending on your point of view.