Et all

  • William
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009
      Tom, Dick extrapolates Alpha wave production with a primordial state of mind. I have used hypnosis and mind altering exercises to attain Alpha wave stimulation. Certainly various chemical concoctions have been used to go to the same place. That the mind has a standby switch does not seem suprising. There are so many versons of transe, twilight sleep, mass hallucinat, chemical dream states, ect ect ect, it would be foolhearty to deny that they exist. Then again there are numminded clods that say"This shit just doesn`t do anything to me" .
      It appears Dick thinks something akin to The God Particle" is reserved to he, himself. I am much more worried about the ones that can`t get stoned. Unusually those weak minded folks can be hyponitised at the snap of the fingers. I think they just do not percieve the change in consciousness.
      Of course it is verboten to even speak of such things because you might fuck up somebodys scam. Correctness between your ears is the end goal of the hypercontrollers. It seems we breed a great number of them now but they are often of a most inferior quality. A really heavy ,mass hypnosis runs close to the danger line. That is too dangerous for the controllers so they shun any such associations. I have held the reigns of a well planned Alpha fest and it is easy to feel the lust to power. Perhaps the real mission of a control officer is to keep the troops on the reservation. Dick takes a bit of a differeny turn on it as does Soros. With them the man seems to become the mission. If there are no individuals left who the hell is running the ship. Bill