Et all

  • William
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2009
      Thank you all for the great writing and donation of ideas. Mary seems to have a recognition of a philosophical maturity that is to be envied.
      Dick, that was right on and agreed on the physical perameters of Stonehenge. Those people knew how to use light and sound to cause transe states. The decending serpent on the pyramid at ChicenItsa was used to terrorise the people into submission. High priests figured out these sound and light shows, they were damned clever. Watching that serpent crawl down that pyramid scares the shit out of me. Put a few thousand cannibalastic warriors on site and you can throw a hell of a party. The power of resonating sound coupled with colored lights seems to put most humans into an alpha brain state. In this highly suggestable mind set you have the power of a master hypnotist. I have known three great hypnotists and you can make others act like chickens. That alpha state is a phenominon of the brain and I do not see it as a primordial state of hyperconsciousness. I once asked Harry Ariens what happens if you do not release a hypnotised subject. He said if the lights and bells are turned off the subject falls out of alpha generation but will retain implanted suggestions. That is a long way from some realisation of universal truth. The priests would use Hash Hish incense and the chior would roar the sacred songs. Everybody felt good and would fill the collection baskets. In the old black tent services when the flaps came down selected men and women would smoke pot and cover the odor with cigars. Then they would pass around the flask and start up the sisters choir. Same effect, every body feels good and the Rev smiles as they pass the can. So, Dick I remain deeply skeptical of the depth and sincerity of this kind of expression. It obviousy has made Dick feel good and I admit to participation. Breath deep,enjoy the music and by all means drink the Kool Aid but I would not take your life savings to the show.
      Tom this runs directly into the brain washing Nazi monsters. Several thousand marching boots worn by SS jacked up on crank made a deep impression on us all. Time after time these spectacles are preludes to grabs for money and power. That obvious genius ,Nancy Reagan, had it right,"Just say no" Bill
    • tom
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2009
        Bill,

        Hitler was also good at using lights to create affects. I suppose every thing can be used for good or ill.

        Peace,
        Tom

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009
          Bill,

          The scene at Stonehing was an expression of the basic way medecine men used music and ceremony to get the tribe in the mood to do what was necesary and helpful for survival. Primative people cant do what they dont feel like doing, so the job of the witchdoctor was to create the tribal spirit that was conductive to hunting, planting, harvesting, mating, warfare and there was a cooling off period to allow returning warriors to chill out so that they could go back to their wives and children.

          Peace,
          Tom

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009
            Tom, Dick extrapolates Alpha wave production with a primordial state of mind. I have used hypnosis and mind altering exercises to attain Alpha wave stimulation. Certainly various chemical concoctions have been used to go to the same place. That the mind has a standby switch does not seem suprising. There are so many versons of transe, twilight sleep, mass hallucinat, chemical dream states, ect ect ect, it would be foolhearty to deny that they exist. Then again there are numminded clods that say"This shit just doesn`t do anything to me" .
            It appears Dick thinks something akin to The God Particle" is reserved to he, himself. I am much more worried about the ones that can`t get stoned. Unusually those weak minded folks can be hyponitised at the snap of the fingers. I think they just do not percieve the change in consciousness.
            Of course it is verboten to even speak of such things because you might fuck up somebodys scam. Correctness between your ears is the end goal of the hypercontrollers. It seems we breed a great number of them now but they are often of a most inferior quality. A really heavy ,mass hypnosis runs close to the danger line. That is too dangerous for the controllers so they shun any such associations. I have held the reigns of a well planned Alpha fest and it is easy to feel the lust to power. Perhaps the real mission of a control officer is to keep the troops on the reservation. Dick takes a bit of a differeny turn on it as does Soros. With them the man seems to become the mission. If there are no individuals left who the hell is running the ship. Bill