Re:[existlist]Re:The Practice of Presence

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 5, 2009
      Tom,

      Thank you for your engaging and familiar perspective. All I can say is that I hope you're right, and I take some small comfort in the knowledge that NGO's will continue regardless of corrupt motives, profiteering, and propaganda. I think most Americans would rather pay for their services. I still, however, have to err on the side of cautious optimism. The future will arrive, one way or another. I'm glad I won't be here to see it.