Spirituality without Religion

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Spirituality without Religion

      Tracey, an American ex fundy from what I gather, used the term
      spirituality without religion. But what could be more natural, AS IS.
      But I would say more, and I would not even use the word spirituality at
      all, for I don't know what it means. None of them seem to know
      either. It is a parrot word; used by parrots. But I would say love,
      without a reason, metaphysics within the physics and beyond it. LIFE in
      the machine, and before it and beyond it. Passion with somewhere to go
      and something to do. Intellect which is driven by passion; and towards
      doing what it can do which is worth doing and worthy of Man to do.
      Religion is not a doorway to growth and learning, or a step in the
      becoming process. It is the opposite, it is a bar to it, a damn which
      holds the flow and evolution of life up. If I had the power to do it,
      which I don't, then I would tear down their edifice of corruption
      and rebuild it again in three dimensions. I said it when I was a kid,
      and I meant it. And when I read their books I puked; and was so angry.
      Why angry? Because they denigrate LIFE, and I am LIFE. They kill that
      which they are, and debase it to lowest rungs of nausea.

      One day, I tell you, this world will not have religions, (for they will
      kill themselves off, and each other anyway) it will have the love of
      life, exploration, being and becoming, a joy in existing, and no fear of
      saying it. When will that day come? I don't know. Maybe this world
      will never know it. But LIFE will know it. But it could come here, and
      we have what it takes to make it come here. I know !!! We are made of
      the bloody stuff after all. It is what we are. Is there anything which
      is greater than me? Yes the sum of us all. Alone I can do nothing.

      Go on chat groups and listen to them ! They are talking about their
      backaches, their gods and their demons, how much money they made last
      week, what they saw at the cinema, what book they read last week ! How
      pathetic, boring and trivial is all this crap and junk !!! We have a
      world to make; a place for life to live dammit ! Go tell your
      presidents and kings to get their balls out of their mouth, to stop
      sucking on tits, and go make a world fit for people to live on. Politics
      is the highest form of metaphysics and love incarnate.

      Dick Richardson