Backache

  • William
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
      Mary, Take the money and buy gold. Gold,the barbaric metal, has true revenge value for those of us skewered by the market and real estate crash. I get great satisfaction in wearing heavy gold jewlery to functions inhabited by "pure" business types. Bankers and insurance slime really hate the flow of investment dollars away from their coffers and into gold.Instead of wearing their symbol of obeasance,the neck tie, I wear one or more heavy gold necklaces. It is fun to flash it in their faces while encouraging commodity investment.
      Greed and mismanagement are being repaid with the barbaric metal and gains in gold ,flashed and brandished, are heart warming stakes when driven into the hearts of the pigs. Vengance is mine laughs Crassus. Bill