[existlist] Soros

  • tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Bill and all,

      I know you have been a successful investor. I'll pass along something I read on line a few weeks ago. Soros says when his back hurts, he takes it as a fight fright reaction that his subconcious is telling him he has made a mistake. Soros says he is rich not because he doesn't make mistakes, but because he is usually pretty quick to correct them. He has a theory of fallibility, which maintains that our thoughts on reality will never match reality completely, but we can continually reduce the difference between our partly incorrect ideas of reality and reality.

      Peace,
      Tom