I AM not for sale.

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      I AM not for sale.

      I was just mooching around and I found the below on a website. I
      thought, hello, hello hello, I wonder who wrote that, for tis the kind
      of thing that I would write. But I did not remember writing it. So I did
      a search scan on the computer and found that I wrote it on Saturday the
      15th of November 2008. Man, that is ancient history. Then I checked the
      back emails here (my group) and found that I had dumped it here back
      then :- ) Ker-Riced, I must be loosing me grip dammit. The Bishop may
      like to read this – the I am not for sale bit; not the I must be
      loosing my grip bit ;- )

      I AM not for sale.

      If gnosis was a thing that money could buy then the rich would live and
      the poor would die. But I AM free to those who find, and they will leave
      the rest behind. I AM there for those who strive, to go beyond their
      little hive. I AM there for those who dare, to ascertain their Cosmic
      share. I AM there for those who give, the sum of what they're given;
      not for those who store and keep; to them I will be hidden. But those
      who talk of what I AM, must drag the babes out of their pram. Thus for
      ME they then may seek, every moment, every week. But if their package
      blocks their path, like slime within a drain, then into them I cannot
      flow, and they will not yet come to know; and alone they will remain.
      For those who with a passion ask, in them I will yet come to bask; and
      whilst they walk in temporal field, my Essence will then be revealed.
      They will be my breathing host, whilst I offer them the most, of what I
      AM and whence I come; in them my work will then be done. For those who
      say this is not so, then they are too full to come to know. Full of what
      my little git? Full of man-made bloody shit. My progeny even though
      they be, are too full of themselves to come to see. I do not hide from
      them to know, they are just too busy for ME to show, thus they reap of
      what they sow. But in due course they will grow quite sick, and give
      their entropy a mighty kick. And when they do, then I'll be there,
      to offer them their rightful share.

      The Owner of Paradesium in the Land of Eternity.