Re: [existlist] good-bye trace

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 29, 2009
      Mary,

      I think you've put your finger on it. Dick does not understand that these lists are for discussion, not for 'teaching' us his personal story. That's why he dumps so many posts at a time, including posts from other lists. He really isn't interested in you or me, or anyone at all other than his own imaginary reflection. He certainly does not care what we think, if such thinking contradicts his own.

      Wil