Re: How can I be in two places at once?

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2009
      Tom,

      Not a bad approach actually. In a manner of speaking, that's what we do with the multiple interests in our lives. We try out certain concepts, and if they don't serve us well, we discard them. For years I tried to 'prove' or make practical use of my psychic experiences. Now, anytime I visit those 'stores' I'm disappointed with how poorly they performed.