When Love is not in their Writings

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009
      When Love is not in their Writings

      From what I have come to read over the years; by way of many books by
      various `mystics' and `gnostics' writings (and
      `philosophers' also) and quite a lot of it also being private
      communications, letters and emails direct to me over the last forty
      years, then one big and important things is missing – LOVE. Thus,
      by their definitions I am neither a mystic, nor a gnostic, nor a
      philosopher. But then again, I never said that I was; it was their words
      not mine. Moreover, no god told me to write about what I found, that was
      my choice and my responsibility for having done it. But that is fine by
      me.

      This thing which I was dragged to in my early twenties, and which
      resolved itself in my early forties, was plainly then not all these
      various things which others were and are talking and writing about. For
      the real core of it was LOVE. There was also an understanding which I
      had there, and which I brought back with me, but, there is plainly no
      word for what that knowing and understanding was then. One sure cannot
      use the word gnosis, for a gnostic is somebody who is looking for
      something (they don't tell you what or where it is do they).
      Knowing the dichotomies of all this years ago is why I chose the word
      Psychognosis. I speak of a transcendent mystical reunion and also a
      union found here on earth in space and time. And LOVE was the core of
      both experiences. Ipso Facto. So what are they talking about I wonder?

      But anyway, that is fine. I will sit and wait for them all to describe
      exactly what it is they have found, where they found it, and what it was
      like, and what it revealed, and talk in detail of the after effects of
      it all. When they have done all that then I will sit up and take notice
      of it. Until then, let them first do it and put it out there, and free
      of change in the public domain. Man, I have met them all before, and
      how. Oh, and I am not a preacher by the way; just a man doing what a
      man feels needs to be done. No church would have me anyway :- ) And I
      sure would not jump into bed with them. Ever.

      rwr