fit

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11 11:06 AM
      Whoa Al, you need some locks and weirs on that flood of questions and concepts. I'm trying to understand what Tom means by transcendence, and now you're throwing altruism, Castenada, and cognitive dissonance into the stream? I understand how holding opposing facts and opinions can cause stress and diminish one's credibility with others, but please slow down and explain and write more carefully. I'm fit enough to follow, but please build that ladder one rung at a time :)