Nietzsche and Billie

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      Unconscious to conscious. Unconscious to conscious. Each day waking and recognizing, adventuring then returning to comfort. That's probably when memories, fate, and will begin.

      At age four I knew my parents were crazy, no comfort there, and I was really scared. My new world was the outdoors, freedom in solitude. Music and poetry eventually proceeded from there. So I continue to appreciate nature's peace and violence and hope to die in that mercy. It's the only power I trust.

      I've been the child that's got her own. I was an existentialist before anything else.