where we are now. Caused Vs. Random activity

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      So Tom has it. Did you really mean to do that. I think of an Iranian rural, standing in an irreiated field, surrounded with the bones of his people. He has no notion of erradicating the world but his mad responses caused this calamity. Remember when you shot up the mosque? It was the will of god. And then the sun rose unexpectidly and it was all new. There was pain, and thirst . Later,the world remained much as before. Except there was no food and we killed each other again. Bill