Re: [existlist] Where we are now.

  • tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      Bill,

      I certainly think that even if a person proposed the earth is flat, there is no reason to go postal toward them. I suspect most issues have much nuance involved with them. In reality, there are seldom if ever scenarios when the reality of the situation doesn't involve mixes of motives and perceptions. I read a few years ago that about half or more of students in medical and law school are now women. Certainly in our lifetimes, they have came a long way.

      Peace,
      Tom