propaganda and philosophy

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      Tom,

      I guess what remains for individuals is to determine as precisely as possible which of their thoughts and feelings have been influenced by propaganda then try to shape their lives according to their desires. I suppose, depending upon the degree of involvement, politics is the means to secure a particular vision for others who do not agree with yours.