Re:[existlist}Re: Nietzsche and women

  • shadowed_statue
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 23, 2009
      Lee,

      Welcome to the group. I agree with you, that Goring is a frightful name to see here, in the course of an attempt to discuss Nietzsche's work. Certainly I was not making any such connection, only trying to challenge Tom's modus operandi, which I believe involves a form of self-deception common in Western democracy. If I can succeed in calming down a little, I shall make my case as clearly as possible.

      Louise