graves

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2009
      Actually, quite a political power play by the pope, and I suspect after nearly five centuries, there is more here than meets the public eye. Also, Bill, you'll be surprised to know that cremation, while not encouraged, is no longer forbidden. And nepotism was a medieval church practice since popes usually didn't have heirs. Mary