An Invitation to you all

  • dick.richardson@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      An Invitation to you all

      So, OK, you guys, I love you all really – but DON'T tell anyone.

      Why? Well, you are all into communication and not scared to speak your
      mind, I like that, even when some folks talk utter crap at times and
      never listen to anybody else :- ) You also know how to write an email,
      and presumably using rich text with a bit of life and colour in it
      (unlike this silly group using plain text) etc etc.

      Now, the group I am inviting you all to IS NOT MINE. However, it is new
      and as yet there are only six people there, so mine are about the only
      frigging posts as yet; which is dead boring innit. So, I asked the
      geezer who owns it to make me a moderator for one day ONLY. And he
      kindly did. So I added some colour to the group front page, deleted the
      adverts from the bottom of it, and I invited about forty people to join
      it – one or two of them may, but you know what it is like eh :- )

      Now, this group is all about the Perennial Questions and the sincere
      search for answers to them. Naturally you can argue the toss about
      anything said if you wish to. Don't attack the people (like I do at
      times) but just attack the statement or the idea behind it. So feel
      free, you all write well and are not scared to say you piece, so come
      and join it – or I will fly over there and boot you all up the arse.
      OK. No guts ! :- )

      Oh yeah, don't say I invited you; tell em you just found it
      per-chance :- )

      The group is….