Re: The Sacred Ground of Man

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1 1:28 AM
      [ Dear Merlin,

      That was one of the most moving and beautiful things I have ever read!
      You have stirred my consciousness of the Ground of Being with these
      words. There are many words you have written also which have touched my
      soul so deeply as there is no one that can portray in words the union of
      the Self as well as your descriptions. Thanks for all you write and I
      will surely spread this piece far and wide.

      DeLana ]

      Dear DeLana

      It always makes me smile, whilst at the same time getting me so angry,
      that with all the people whom I have met who have known this totally
      transcendent aspect of our being which is so revealing, so profound,
      life and mind enhancing; that among all the physicists, other
      scientists, great artists and musicians, university lecturers, the brain
      surgeons et al, and also those having known other aspects of this which
      are also life enhancing and sensory enhancing, that it takes a mum and
      a working housewife to be an activist, and to get the message out there.

      Also, generally speaking woman seem be less scared of emphasising
      emotional intelligence – maybe it is because they are mums and are
      more tuned in to the profundity and beauty of life itself. I always felt
      that woman should take over the world, that would also make it a better
      place to live. And whilst women do all this men play with philosophy
      and religions; and other forms of war and alienation. Ah well, such is
      the state of human evolution as yet. But it will get better when both
      men and women become one active force for bringing out all that which
      makes life here worth living for. They seem to be far more beautiful on
      the inside as well as the outside; but society does go out of its way to
      brainwash men into becoming gormless hedonistic flag waving booze
      drinking empty headed bloody morons by and large. When men and woman
      become one it will be a better world to live on.

      Sure, I have tried to get the message out there too, like you have, and
      a few other woman I have known (and yes there are a few guys too) so
      maybe such blokes have a few more female hormones or whatever it takes
      to love life :- ) So my dear, when they write a little epithet upon
      your stone then let them add the words here rests the carcase of one who
      was an activist for a better and wiser world.

      PS. When you post it then also post this, my reply, to your reply along
      with it. That will stir it up a bit and ruffle some well groomed peacock
      feathers :- )

      Much love

      Dick Richardson.