Re: Raw Primordial Being

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2009
      Good, and maybe you will learn something from it; and no need to hurry
      back. Oh by the way, learning from a book is ONLY hearsay - NOT the same
      as learning from life. There is a vast difference beweteen knowing OF
      something (hearsay) and that of KNOWING IT by the living experience of
      IT.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "shadowed_statue" <hecubatoher@...>
      wrote:

      > Dick, I was not telling you about neighbours, but responding to your
      diatribe about love. Never mind, these are only words. Life as I have
      lived it is valuable to me, as your life is to you. There isn't anything
      else. I'm going to read a book now. Louise

      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "rwr" dick.richardson@ wrote:
      > >

      > > Louise, you do seem to delight in assuming that other people do not
      know
      > > things. Sure enough, I don't know much, and I know damn all about
      > > fly fishing, gardening, cooking, and the mating habits of Whales.
      But I