dat German

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2009
      Louise, Indeed the days of lazy Susan seem simple ,even quaint. I hope they are OK and wonder what has become of them. It seems incongruous that you have come through and they have vanished. So much for the acedemic umbrella of protected speach.
      Dicks insertion of the Heidegger material was probably not meant to be germain to the thread Tom and I were developing. It is difficult to tell of the motives of cut and paste contributors. He did ,however , help define the gross fallibility of idealogue right wingers. Where Bejesus comes from might be the Church of England. At any rate god is not the topic. I do not want to know of god or the Church of England.
      I think Dick is trying to get Wil back in the mix as Hegel always seemed to draw him. I think german logic has not held up because it is inhuman. It is like the mind on amphetamines or a Nazi in full bloom. Bill