Re: [existlist] All you need

  • tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
      Shining rainbow,

      I will miss you.You seem to me like a real cool person. If u get a chance, check out my website at www.thecoolcat.net
      and/or email me at tsmith17_midsouth1@...

      Peace,
      Tom
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Shining Rainbow
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 4:28 PM
      Subject: Re: [existlist] All you need

      I like the concept, Bill. Ingenius!

      But I'm too nice to want to play.

      Yeah, yeah, I know I should never have joined in on a philosophical
      forum if I don't want to be involved in a 'match pair to the death'
      scenario. My bad. I'm young and idealistic enough to admit it.

      Mostly I feel that I just don't have the time. Chasing my tail around
      with words just don't appeal to me the way it does to you guys. And
      ripping shreds off people not at all.
      I've read enough here to know that if you guys are existentialist
      than I'm not, because for me true existentialist enquiry, within
      myself, led me to something else. Something beyond nihilism.

      Mmmmm, I feel like I should apologise for my sincerity... but that's
      not what philosophy is about.
      Sincerity is the basis of philosophy as far as I'm concerned but I
      know that this will sound to you like laughable naivety.

      I don't really mind being laughed at but I'd rather reinvest my
      energy somewhere else. Maybe I'll go meditate and see if I can
      commune with John Lennon. I think he'd get me!

      Before I unsubscribe I'd like to pass on Dick's blessing to all
      readers of this forum -

      Shine on sweet rainbow - maybe one day you will go beyond it. Get a
      grip of yourself. One day you will meet your self coming the other way;
      then you will shit bricks seven different colours dear rainbow.

      I wish you all all the best with those bricks...
      Adios, amigos

      Rainbow