Re: A - Z on Mytsics

  • Shining Rainbow
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 29, 2009
      Tom,

      > If humanity does move in the direction of Dick, the liklihood of
      > nuclear annilation would
      move from a possibility to a certainty.

      Yes.

      It is my deep conviction that the expansion of awareness is
      implicitly linked to the expansion of one's capacity to love. Linked
      the way two sides of a same coin are linked.
      It is not for me to dispute Dick's claims of higher awareness, I only
      wonder that they are expressed with such apparent hatred.

      Having said that though, I do feel that Dick's advice is entirely
      copacetic -

      Shine on sweet rainbow - maybe one day you will go beyond it. Get a
      grip of yourself. One day you will meet your self coming the other way;
      then you will shit bricks seven different colours dear rainbow.

      Who, in sincerity, could argue with that?

      Rainbow