Re: [existlist] Re: Mental polotics and love

  • Shining Rainbow
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 5, 2009
      Bill,

      Surely it is only the tiny little brains that would consider this a
      knowable and terminal Universe?

      - Rainbow
    • bhvwd
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 5, 2009
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Shining Rainbow <rainbow.frog@...> wrote:

        > Bill,
        >
        > I am sure that by 'sun cups' you meant some phenomenon specific to
        > high altitude environs, not magic mushrooms.
        > Please forgive my cheekiness, it was a probably inappropriate attempt
        > at starting a conversation with you.
        > Your experiences in the mountains sound incredible.
        > I can understand your sisyphus-tic attitude.
        >
        > A friend of mine contemplated a Zen riddle with me the other day -
        >

        > Why love what you will lose?
        >
        > Because there is nothing else to love.
        >

        > - Rainbow
        >Now about the sun cups. yes, they are a melting snow topography that lives and dies in short starshine. Up at that altitude I experienced hallucinatory vision and cold fear for my existance. But I got down and the next climb was more complex and more dangerous. Bill
      • bhvwd
        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 5, 2009

          > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Shining Rainbow <rainbow.frog@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Bill,
          > >
          > > I am sure that by 'sun cups' you meant some phenomenon specific to
          > > high altitude environs, not magic mushrooms.
          > > Please forgive my cheekiness, it was a probably inappropriate attempt
          > > at starting a conversation with you.
          > > Your experiences in the mountains sound incredible.
          > > I can understand your sisyphus-tic attitude.
          > >
          > > A friend of mine contemplated a Zen riddle with me the other day -
          > >

          > > Why love what you will lose?
          > >
          > > Because there is nothing else to love.
          > >

          > > - Rainbow
          > >Now about the sun cups. yes, they are a melting snow topography that lives and dies in short starshine. Up at that altitude I experienced hallucinatory vision and cold fear for my existance. But I got down and the next climb was more complex and more dangerous. Bill
          >The next time up I had troops.
        • Shining Rainbow
          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 5, 2009
            I'm just reading about sun cups on the net.

            On 05/09/2009, at 6:47 PM, bhvwd wrote:

            > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "bhvwd" <v.valleywestdental@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Shining Rainbow <rainbow.frog@>
            > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Bill,
            > > >
            > > > I am sure that by 'sun cups' you meant some phenomenon specific to
            > > > high altitude environs, not magic mushrooms.
            > > > Please forgive my cheekiness, it was a probably inappropriate
            > attempt
            > > > at starting a conversation with you.
            > > > Your experiences in the mountains sound incredible.
            > > > I can understand your sisyphus-tic attitude.
            > > >
            > > > A friend of mine contemplated a Zen riddle with me the other day -
            > > >

            > > > Why love what you will lose?
            > > >
            > > > Because there is nothing else to love.
            > > >

            > > > - Rainbow
            > > >Now about the sun cups. yes, they are a melting snow topography
            > that lives and dies in short starshine. Up at that altitude I
            > experienced hallucinatory vision and cold fear for my existance.
            > But I got down and the next climb was more complex and more
            > dangerous. Bill
            > >The next time up I had troops.

          • Shining Rainbow
            Message 5 of 22 , Sep 5, 2009
              "Such a happy name for such a ridiculously hard thing to climb"

              Message 6 of 22 , Sep 5, 2009

                > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "bhvwd" <v.valleywestdental@> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Shining Rainbow <rainbow.frog@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Bill,
                > > >
                > > > I am sure that by 'sun cups' you meant some phenomenon specific to
                > > > high altitude environs, not magic mushrooms.
                > > > Please forgive my cheekiness, it was a probably inappropriate attempt
                > > > at starting a conversation with you.
                > > > Your experiences in the mountains sound incredible.
                > > > I can understand your sisyphus-tic attitude.
                > > >
                > > > A friend of mine contemplated a Zen riddle with me the other day -
                > > >

                > > > Why love what you will lose?
                > > >
                > > > Because there is nothing else to love.
                > > >

                > > > - Rainbow
                > > >Now about the sun cups. yes, they are a melting snow topography that lives and dies in short starshine. Up at that altitude I experienced hallucinatory vision and cold fear for my existance. But I got down and the next climb was more complex and more dangerous. Bill
                > >The next time up I had troops.
                Their lawyers are waiting. Good by Sweet care. Bill