Re: For sure

  • mary.josie59
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2009
      Bill,

      I ingest the news by accident these days, while watching the Weather Channel, which was recently purchased by NBC or GE or whatever. So much is now infotainment, and the in-depth pieces on CNN cause me anxiety. I choose to ignore most available forms of the truth.

      Ted Kennedy was a tireless public servant who probably deserves all the tribute and mourning about to transpire. Those wealthy, large Catholic family types knew how to play and work hard. The latter, which as you recently mentioned, is becoming rare.

      As I suspect you once did, I've always worn my poverty well :)