Re: [existlist] Iffing

  • tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25 2:01 PM
      Bill,

      Interestingly, now it's not only the right wingers who are criticizing Obama.
      Air America Blasts Obama as a "Charming Liar" for Deal with Pharmaceutical Companies - Video 8/19/09
      Freedom's Lighthouse ^ | August 20, 2009 | BrianinMO

      Posted on Thursday, August 20, 2009 8:37:57 AM by Federalist Patriot

      Here is a new Naked Emperor News video that plays audio from the Left-Wing "Air America" Radio Network actually exposing President Barack Obama's "back room" deal with Big Pharmaceutical companies to support his ObamaCare plan.

      The Left is furious with Obama. In this audio, they say Obama is a "charming liar." A caller also says what Obama is doing is "fascist" because of the merging of political power with corporate power to impose their will on the nation. The audio is intermingled with flashbacks of Obama condeming the Pharmaceutical companies and saying he would be transparent in his administration.

      Interestingly, a leftist caller also says, "What if the protesters at the Town Hall Meetings are right about Obama?"

      So, you see, this connection between Obama's Administration and the Pharmaceutical companies to push ObamaCare is not only raising concern on the Right, it is also recognized as being dirty by the Left.

[...]

      Now, this aint gonna make me a Rush or Hannityt fan, but it supports Libertarian argument that both parties are in bed with most of the same special interests. Air America is definitely not a r wing thing.

      Tom