iffing

  • mary.josie59
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 21, 2009
      Somewhat clearer. I have some hurdles in understanding your comments. First, I can't follow the leap from "if I never existed" to the "world never did." Can't it exist without you, at least in the imagination of others? Second, if I imagine that you believe in me or my imagination, then you believe in me in my imagination. Third, one doesn't have to believe in what they imagine or talk to; they can doubt what they imagine and still imagine or talk to/with it.

      I'm perhaps not clear. I suspect that if I never existed, it is really like the world never did, didn't, doesn't, do-n't, willn't. That is, say there is an imaginary figmafog. This figmafog only exists in my imagination. Now, say, I was never born. No figmafog.

      I am not interested in the idea that someone else might fagmortifortigate a figmafog. It never would matter. If I do not have perspective on it, it does not exist -- whether it thinks it does or not. I mean, I don't believe in you...or your imagination.

      Outta DeLabrynthe