Result centered war

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2009
      Tom, I am not a media expert and still read two newspapers. I can find less and less to watch on the tube.
      One of the few constraints remaining on the media megacorps was the share holders but interlocking boards of directors all but cancels that stop gap. I fear word of mouth, slow and inaccurate as it might be is the last bastion of accuracy.
      Recently I spoke with an analyst on Russian affairs who says Russia is back to Stalinist ideology. He fears a failed state in the future for that former super power. He laughed at the two Akoola Class boomers off our eastern coast . He also linked the loss of the two Sukoys at the air show to the entire incident. Russia is losing birth numbers and for the first time so are we. Poverty and tyrrany cause educated people to avoid reproduction.
      The corporate lords may find no one to oppress and then the mighty can clean out their own sewers. Bill