Mystics and Scientists

  • dick.richardson@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2009
      Good morning

      Yes, psychology is the thing to be in and I have been in it for sixty
      years – depth psychology and consciousness studies. However, as with
      many serious psychologists their interest was sparked by transcendent
      mystical experience, as was mine when I was young. It seem to happen to
      the young more than the old; but which is good really because you have
      your life to live with it and study it and watching it all pan out in
      the evolution of human conscious awareness and attitudes. I was quite
      surprised really for they awarded me the scientific godprize for writing
      it all up – not that I am interested in prizes -
      http://godprize.org/ <http://godprize.org/> However, stuff gets
      revealed about ourselves and the nature of the mind and consciousness
      that way which could never be found by way of oscilloscopes, probes and
      objective analysis. But if folks are not interested in themselves and
      what they are made of then fine; play poker instead.

      Dick Richardson.