When theory becomes law

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2009
      Tom,Certainly Einstein and Nietzsche had much in common. They were Europeans and brilliant men. Shit is packed in mysterious ways. Most recently I was informed by the mystery trend that a great biker artist is commissioned to build a piece for a lawyer. He won it in the cigar business but he " doesen`t do" criminal work. The poor boy will need guidance. I know he thinks "Guide One' will handle the tough stuff but I know the reapers are informed. Some hard ass rotting away in a stinking prison has been let out and now it will hit the fan. Facilitation is not conspiracy, it is just business. As war is just politics by other means. So the real troops are let out and I can smell the raw justice as it is rendered. Blood, fear and fat make a fine aroma that every packing house kid has gagged to. Just two blocks away it actually coats things, think of the disease!
      But it is all legal,baby and we love the stench. Just do not tell, or you will be the snitch. Bill