Typhoon.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      A usually reliable source related that a recent digital photo of a big American boomer was invisible on digital cameras. Special forces telephone has its own rational.
      We have a deploy able laser. Others brag but we put ours on TV. If it is on TV it has to be real. Do not bother looking for the burner, it looks like any other searchlight.
      So back to the Akoolas. Six were built and two now lie off our east coast. Two hundred miles to Armageddon.
      I think we have the better tech and if the Russians want to do some nihilism, I know about that.
      Of course I would not worry about the ones I can see. It is the four that I may not see that push the threat.
      When I get comment from long term sources Who want information out it is interesting to me.
      I think because of technological advances we have an opportunity to advance US interests. I would follow those opportunities and stay out in front in the race for survival.
      Europe has its own decision about CERN. If Soviet boomers were off your shores how would you feel? Bill