Re Comment on Before Creation was.

  • dick.richardson@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009
      Re Comment on Before Creation was.

      Even though I am much behind now reading everything here...the post
      "Before Creation" was one of the most excellent things I have ever had
      the honor to read!!! I will attempt, when I can find some time, to post
      this in various other places also. Thanks so much for expressing this
      writing with such depth and descriptiveness! I am still reading on the
      "Darsinian Inheritance" also and it is good!

      Love,

      DeLana

      I doubt that you will get much feed-back on it DeLana because that one
      is too way-out. I was in a pissed off way-out mood when I wrote it. So I
      just did an AS IS lay-it-on-line WHAM, and containing much Synetic
      Dialogue. I bet you that there aint many who are going to see the
      significance of that one. You are a rarity – ssshhhhh. But it will
      also act as a good test – if you know what I mean.

      Regards Dick.

      Hi Merlin and All,

      Today I posted to various places the "Before Creation Was" e-mail that
      you wrote and I will let you know if it gets any comments. I even
      posted it where all my friends and relatives could see so I may get a
      lot of feedback either positive or negative...We shall see. I may get
      none! Hope there is feedback though.

      Love,

      DeLana