Was creation before

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
      Louise, It seems Dick writes to many sites. This strange post may have been aimed at a wizard site. I do not mind eccentric posts and have put some strange content out there myself.
      When something odd pops up it can be ignored or refuted. I found some similar material in a most non English place. So I decided to compare and contrast Dicks dream.
      Because he usually reacts like a pit bull guarding a transmission I expected to get blasted when I pulled his chain. At least he wrote the post in the present and did not resort to his lexicon of prior opinion.
      I think he understands existentialism and his extrapolations sometimes are embedded with little jewels.
      The western Indians were a highly mystical lot and used many substances to heighten their other worldly experiences. Coca,marijuana, mushrooms, and peyote come to mind. That English Dick likes the magical mystery tour interests me. Perhaps he has a stash of goodies from South America that fuel his temporary madness. I will read it and I will comment if it merits reply. His barbs are as dull as an ancient phallus and so Old Dick seems appropriate. Old, mad,English Dick is just too long. Bill
    • mary.josie59
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
        > The less they know the more they assume that they know – and it is all pissing and farting into the wind.

        You also, right?