One Comment

  • dick.richardson@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 2:38 AM
      One Comment

      One comment on that `before creation' email from some guy was
      that he had read North American Indian creation myths much like that;
      and bade me good luck living in my creation myth. It seemed to fly over
      his cuckoos nest that one was talking about a conscious experience; and
      which gives food for thought; not a belief. And that is what one is up
      against for much of the time (not all of it) if you mention anything.
      His consciousness has probably never focused on anything but his dinner
      plate and his bank balance. By and large (not that I am on any of them
      now) it brought zero comment from fifteen groups. Well, it wouldn't
      would it. But that was not really the object – there are is often
      one on a group who's ears prick up on reading something.

      Sorry, the number you just rang is busy, for ring back please press
      five. Sorry, the number you dialled does not accept ring back calls.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 7:04 AM