Re: Once again +

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30, 2009
      Dick, The conversation is becoming confusing for me. If we have found any agreement, it is only on the narrow point that 'you will never find two Christians the same', etc. I could not agree with you, at any rate, that the Bible is unholy. It has often been used in ways that are bloody and unholy, to be sure. Louise