The phinology of study.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      Observation , precise observations the great base of science. Counting and recounting become the better observed. Plodding , bastard scientists just won`t behave , wont cleave to the pope, won`t turn over to pressure from cults and insanity. I don`t care if you don`t like the way we are doing things actually it is none of your business, we run that and it is better than when you did. When you are dead I hope it gets better even if you helped. Who holds such a balance? Bill