Set piece pool

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      The recent dust up was an example of the derogatory nature of the conversation when prior written posts are forced into the stream of communication. There is a interrupted time line when one person is speaking in the present and another is answering from the past. Besides it being an insult to be opposed by a prior writing there is the problem of control. The cut and paste master must control the conversation without engaging in any real time interaction. Coltrol freaks go in for such mismanagement of purpose. It is a look at me rudeness with an attitude of grandiosity.
      Of course it puts little at risk to crush the square peg into the round hole. If you have enough material in the can you just bludgeon them with pounds of verbiage. If the verbiage is of unintelligible jumble all the better all the more mysterious and wizard like.
      The stabbing , personal attacks are most uncalled for. I have certainly plastered people here but I did it in real time and did not ghost write myself a priori. Interjecting streams of profanity in the midst of a diatribe is just lazy writing, the work of a lout.
      That said, I recant my prior statement about the place where the Laotian hanged himself. It was after his evaluation, he was in his private cell. They attempted to recuessate him for thirty minutes before calling it. That old prison is a bastion of terrors and it showcases the stations of punishment we have been forced to build. We want to rebuild it but big projects like that are hard to finance. So the beat goes on with 19th century justice emanating from a 21st century legal system. Talk about grinding that square peg into that round hole. Bill